Supported by Institute of Textiles and Clothing, STORE is a fashion incubation platform that aims to cultivate local fashion talents with entrepreneurial management knowledges and skills to tackle business challenges. It also serves as a teaching and learning platform to enrich students' experience, knowledge, and skills in operating an offline and online retail platform. The STORE projects aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To set up and operate a student-run store where serves as a teaching and learning platform to enrich students and design talents with entrepreneurship knowledge, experience, and skills;
- To facilitate a collaborative industry-academia platform to incubate new start-ups with both practical and theoretical business development advice through supervision and guidance;
- To instill innovative social proposition to PolyU students and young fashion talents in brand and business development by providing an incubation platform;
- To enhance the visibility of PolyU and ITC in nurturing fashion designers and fashion business talents;
- To provide a real-life setting to undertake research on such business areas as entrepreneurship, consumer behaviour, technology applications, retail operations, and so forth.